Customer Service Advisor
AK Recruitment are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for our client in the Euro Central area.
We’re looking for people with a positive, can-do attitude, we need multi-taskers who are happy to metaphorically spin plates. You will be responding to day-to-day hire enquiries via telephone, e-mail and live chat. You will also place orders using our bespoke systems, book parcel collections, track deliveries, investigate and resolve stock issues, assist with requests for promotional materials and provide general admin support.
Typical daily duties involve but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and making outbound calls relating to hire orders and retail orders
- Investigate and resolve stock shortages issues and ensure all orders are completed on time
- Answer live chat enquires via multiple websites
- Tracing customer parcels with our couriers
- Organising collection of outfits
- Actively working with customers to make sure stock is returned on time ahead of the next hire
- Order processing to support promotional activity and to provide in store samples
- Monitoring multiple email inboxes while maintaining target response times
- Ad hoc reporting and admin duties
- There is no cold calling involved with this role.
A talented person
The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2-3 years experience in a similar high volume, deadline driven role, who has a clear speaking voice, a communicative and helpful attitude and experience of all MS office packages, in particular Excel. Live chat experience is advantageous but not essential, as is a clean driving license.