Bench pallets repairer – dayshift backshift rotation
AK Recruitment is currently looking for pallet fixers for our prestigious client in Grangemouth. This is dayshift/backshift rotational position with 37,5 hours guaranteed.
Please note that the job is physically demanding so good health and shape is essential.
Full training for the position is provided – however experience with using tools would be beneficial.
- Inspecting pallets before they are repaired
- Repairing pallets using various hand power tools including nail guns, saws etc
- Keeping working tools in a safe condition
- Quality checking the finished product
- Liaising with supervisor regarding broken pallets
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety rules and regulations
- You will be based at your own workstation and must be happy to do repetitive duties
- Must be happy to work in a labor-intensive environment.
- Laboring experience or similar is desirable.
- Confident using hand tools
- Able to work safely and efficiently
- To wear required PPE throughout working shift.
- Attention to Details
This is temporary ongoing position and might become permanent for the right candidate after probational period of 12 weeks.